Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The first... Of hopefully many...

Welcome to all who visit this site...

I hope for the success of this blog and I feel as though I cannot do it alone... This is my first foray into blogging... Though I hope it is not my last nor do I want it to be short lived... As I get the site up and kicking please don't mind the mess, the lack of pics, or lack of updates in the early going... I am new to this so it may take some time...

Here is what I am hoping for in this blog... I will try to keep everyone as up to date on any WDW rumors and news... As well as my thoughts on certain things regarding the Walt Disney Company... My thoughts are my own and I am leaving the option for people to post there thoughts as well... Part of any good debate is conversation and I welcome that...

I know that at times I may have information that may be changing... I will do my best to make sure that what news I share is accurate... But I will let you know some floating rumors that I hear as long as there is some credibility behind it...

I will be posting this on some of my forum signatures so if you happen to come across this site from there I am sure you already know me and know that I am honest but with some humor thrown in as well...

Thanks and once again welcome...

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment