Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sorry for Second Long Hiatus


I would like to apologize for the long hiatus that lasted through the holidays. Unfortunately, it was unavoidable, as my time was pretty consumed by a trip to Disney World after Thanksgiving, coupled with a sprint up to Christmas because of the trip. I kept up on all things Disney and have been re-invigorated by the time off. I have ideas that I am going to hopefully expand on, like my continued contributions to WorldofWalt.com, as well as other plans for the coming year.

As the New Year has passed, I have goals for the coming year with the blog, and professionally, so the blog will always be there. I am happy with the place the blog is at now, but am always looking to expand it further. Here's to another great year and more wave for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment