Thursday, September 12, 2013

Announcement: Making Moves!

A few weeks ago I made a post on Facebook and Twitter that there would be an announcement made on the blog regarding something big. Well, I think now might be the time to make the announcement.




As of this morning my first article for WDWNT: The Magazine has moved past the editing phase and is being prepped for layout! This is a huge development for both myself and the blog. This opportunity is what started the Gazette. As we began it was just a place for my voice to be heard, and it was my way to hone skills in writing. What started as a simple hobby has now evolved in writing for both WorldofWalt.com and Herb Leibacher, and now to WDWNT: The Magazine. I applied for a writing position in July, and was chosen to be a part of their publication. I want to thank David Smith for allowing me the opportunity to continue moving toward my goal of writing for the best topic on Earth: Walt Disney World. The blog will certainly continue, and we are more driven than ever to produce first class material. I will keep everyone in the loop when the article hopefully reaches the magazine. Thanks again to everyone who helped make this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment