Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Avatar Coming to Walt Disney World



Disney Parks blog has announced that Animal Kingdom will have a new land in the park. Based solely on Avatar. This seems to be Disney's long awaited response to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Personally, I have yet to see Avatar, but I will be seeing it now because of its eventual inclusion in the parks. This is something that maybe we didn't know about or think about but was necessary. At this point it is a perfect match to have an attraction based on the highest grossing film of all time. I think putting it in Animal Kingdom is perfect in that it makes the park relavent in a way it never was. Hopefully this is done well and with WDI's string of hits in updates I think we are in for an amazing replacement for Beastly Kingdom. I think Disney might have a knockout punch on their hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment