Sunday, September 4, 2011

Test Track's New Vehicles


A few weeks ago I reported on a rumor of major changes in Test Track. It is scheduled for refurbishment and their have been rumors of something big coming. I do not know if this news feeds into that rumor or squashes it but it seems as though Test Track has changed to a newer style ride vehicle. The new vehicle looks almost identical to the original (so much that I barely even noticed that that I was riding in it) The new vehicle sports a newer color scheme, GM logos on the front of the vehicles but not much else it seems. I would believe that this will coincide with the refurbishment that is scheduled just after the new year in regards to this attraction. I would believe that this means that GM will be remaining the official sponsor of the attraction, which means no Radiator Springs Racer overlay for this attraction like some people had thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment